- News link changes
For the latest news click on the News Tab as this front page column is rarely used many thanks
- 2015 Stadium Leisure Loss?
With various rumours circulating our latest information is on our news page 31 January 2015
- New view of North Stand
12 September 2013 and new policing model See news page
- Walthamstow Stadium works start 3rd June 2013
L&Qs first newsletter is now on our website
- Demolition Team on The Stow Prematurely
Oakwood Demolition arrived at Walthamstow Stadium 16 May 2013 see news page
- 2013-14 Committee Elected
Our 1st AGM was a success with a newly elected committee and speakers from HEET, The Arsenal and London & Quadrant
- Goodbye Walthamstow Stadium
No justice for local residents as Judicial Review proceedings stopped. See news page
- Planning Decisions Pre-determined?
It seems concerns we raised which were refuted have raised their heads again. See news page 14 Jan 2013
- Mayor's Decision Documents
Read the letter signed by Boris Johnson and decision documents. Judge for yourselves. See our campaign and news pages
- Viability & Stadium S106 payments disclosed
The viability report & S106 payments can now be found on our news page.
- L&Q stadium viability can be disclosed
see news page for this story and for a police witness appeal
- Stadium Car Park Planning Decision 12 Sept 2012
Walthamstow Stadium Car Park Peugeot plans are being heard on 12 Sept 7.30pm Waltham Forest Town Hall - See News Page
- Walthamstow Stadium still entertaining the public
Walthamstow Stadium used in new BBC Series Twenty Twelve
- Thank you
Prizes promised for our 1st social event
- Jewellery Theft Scam in our borough
click on the heading to read the article. Awareness can prevent residents becoming victims. 12.06.2012
- Cllr Northover resigns
Councillor Edwin Northover of Larkswood Ward has resigned today 25.05.2012. We thank him for his help with our association and wish him every future success. This is a great loss to his constituents
- Planning permission refused
The former Harley Davidson Showroom will not become a tyre fitting service. Permission was refused in May 2012 because "the proposed use is likely to result in greater traffic generation."
- Incident Walthamstow Stadium 14.05.2012
Can you help. Please see our news page Security Guard in critical condition
- Planning Hearing 16th May Bus Depot and more
HCT plans for a bus depot being heard on 16th May also Banbury Park - Kimberley Works Billet Road E17. See news page for link to reports
- L&Q plans approved by LBWF
08.05.2012 Waltham Forest Councillors approved L&Qs scheme however residents have not seen the revised plans they voted on. See our campaign page for more details
- Environment Agency withdraws objections to L&Q
Please read and comment thanks
- 8th May Hearing Documents uploaded
Please read these docs Let us know if your comments have been included. Is anything missing. We need to know
- 18.04.2012 Check your post for comment forms
Two different Forms enabling you to comment on the two sets of planning applications for Walthamstow Stadium Car Park will be delivered over the next few days. Please post or return them very promptly
- Waltham Forest Big 6 events
Have you applied for tickets yet? One resident has been successful. Have you?
- Stadium L&Q Planning Date
We have now had confirmation from LBWF that this will be heard at Planning Committee on Tuesday 8th May 2012. We do hope all residents will support us by attending
- Protect your number plates
Locals reporting increase in vehicle number plate thefts.
- Residents welcome Queen
HRH Queen Elizabeth II and HRH Prince Phillip visited LBWF 29.03.2012. Our own Robert Penfold was amongst the Guard of Honour to welcome her. Children from all over the borough did their parents proud on a hot sunny day and parishoners from Christ the
King Church watched from behind closed gates. Well done everyone
- 2012 Waltham Forest Small Business Competition
We are pleased to announce our Association has been entered into this competition.
- New Planning Applications
For more details see your Planning Application heading under Campaign. These are updated regularly
- Stadium Car Park Planning Date
This is being heard by LBWF Planning Committee on 27 March 2012. If you have put in comments or objections please double check with LBWF to ensure they have these. The Planning Officer's report only lists 3 received with none from Empress Parade. Grove
Park Avenue and Empress Avenue See our news page
- Environment Agency responses
Objections to Stadium and Conditions requested for car park see our campaign pages
- Constitution and draft minutes online
We are now formally an association. Congratulations everyone
- Stow featured in Evening Standard
Interest in Walthamstow Stadium has gone national. The FT yesterday and Evening standard today 28.02.2012
- Stow makes page 3
Walthamstow Stadium is featured on Page 3 of The Financial Times Newspaper Monday 27 February 2012
- Will L&Q build cost taxpayers £26m+?
See article - Mayor called on to intervene by MPs
- Arsenal Hale End Sports Field
Planning application to be made soon to LBWF. Consultant to speak at residents meeting
- Planning Application No 2012/0045
New Plans in for "Banbury Park" on Billet Road See news page for details and link
- Olympic Campsite at George Monoux?
See news page for further details
- Campaigners form residents association
Campaigners form residents association to fight Stow plans.
- People attend public meeting
Hundreds attend public meeting to hear what L&Q has in store for the Stow
- SOS team boosted by support at meeting