Wanted - our webpage where residents & businesses tell us what they want - and hopefully another resident will be able to help
Adverts are found below the Terms and Conditions so please scroll down. The newest advert appears first.
Draft Terms and conditions of items wanted.
Items wanted may only be posted by members of our association.
Items wanted may only be purchased by members of our association.
To list the items for sale from information received without alteration
The Association is not responsible for any mis-listing, mis-selling or outstanding payments
The Association website is purely a tool for local residents to advertise items wanted
Any arising dispute will be between the seller and the purchaser
To provide Trading Standards or any other similar body with details of transactions when so required to do so in writing.
To give full and correct details of the item wanted
To provide The Association with your name address, email and telephone
number. This may be passed on to the prospective donor/seller.
To notify the Association by email when the item wanted has been received/paid for and collected so the item can be removed from the website and/or marked as no longer wanted.
To provide The Association with your name address, email and telephone number. This may be passed on to the person wanting the item. To advise on the item, condition and what payment if any is required.
To contact the person wanting the item within 3 days to arrange collection and payment
To give the person wanting the item an opportunity to inspect the item(s) to ensure the description matches. (this can be done at time of collection).
JOB VACANCIES - HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS Walthamstow Avenue - Advert placed 22 January 2015
Guest Service Assistant Day / Night (Holiday Inn Express London Chingford) part-time, permanent (24 hours per week – 7 Days between Mondays and Sundays). This is a fabulous opportunity to join a dynamic team, where guests are put at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for a team player with a bubbly personality, who is polite, professional, efficient and flexible, as due to the business nature, you may be required to work evenings/weekends/bank holidays. Ideally the candidate should have at least 2 years hotel experience.
As the main point of contact for all guests, you will possess excellent communication skills and be passionate to provide the highest possible customer service to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Reception duties, including checking in and out of guests, answering telephone, making reservations and dealing with queries and enquiries
• Cash and credit card handling
• Bar duties, including setting up, replenishing of stocks, serving guests, cleaning tables
• Setting up, preparation, service and clearing of breakfast including using the dishwasher and general cleaning and tidying up
• Preparation of meeting rooms including meeting and greeting of clients, maintenance during the day and clearing after meetings
• Communication and liaising with maintenance technician and housekeeping department on a daily basis
• Taking and checking deliveries from suppliers
• Be actively involved in your personal development and training
• Completion of tasks as designated per shift, and any other duties that may be required by the management
In return we offer: skills and career development opportunities, staff uniform, holiday allowance and IHG staff accommodation discount scheme that can be used worldwide.
Please send your cover letter and CV to the email provided. firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL ASSISTANT / CARER NEEDED. Advert placed 7 November 2014.
This is a part-time, combined role of Assistant and Personal Carer. For Females only please.
The role of employment is to provide personal care and independent living to a 14 year old girl, who's a wheelchair user, whilst also providing support to the mother with personal care. The occasional trips, hospital appointments Social & sports activities etc....You should be able to work on your own initiative too sometimes carrying out child's favourite fun girly activities, & swimming twice a week for health reasons a must.
Training available for assistance with care if necessary.
• CRB Checked plus x2 References
• Fluent in speech/written English
• Full UK working visa – no cash- payments
• Able to commit
• Must be confident swimmer including deep water ( daughter swims full lengths)
• A sense of humour and fun out going nature to be able to connect with a Teenager :-).
•To be empathetic bubbly & energetic.
Working hours: 40 hours per month. Flexibility is a vital part of this role.
Location: London Chingford E4
Start date: Immediate / short probation period vital to start getting to know child & child to get to know you.
Email email@example.com if you are interested in this vacancy and your details will be passed on